Coda Octopus Martech designed and manufactured a new test solution for Roxel to test their RRPR Rocket Launcher training system.
In service for more than 15 years, the existing test equipment could no longer be maintained due to obsolescence issues and could no longer meet the standards of the army.
Meeting the challenging needs of the Army:
The original equipment was very user intensive in operation so Coda Octopus Martech designed a largely automated system which significantly reduced the test time.
- Housed in a Pelicase weighing less than 15kg.
- Robust to endure extremes of environment and military handling.
- low power microcontroller fed by a MoD standard LIPS battery giving up to 12 months of battery life.
- Self test modes and storage of test results.
- Eliminating the potential for human error the new equipment is simpler, faster and more accurate.
Please call 01305 770440 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our new challenge TODAY.