A custom designed hardware and software solution based around a 32bit PIC microcontroller with USB interface, on-board LCD display LED's and a simple menu-driven user-interface, the controller hardware is a cost-effective, compact single-board system.
With over 5,000 boards produced, our controller is the backbone of Martech's Watchdog2 product but easily adapted and customised for a wide range of other applications.
- I/O includes multiple mains voltage relays for pumps and valves
- Inputs for closures and switches
- 4-20mA analogue sensors
- Serial I/O is available for self-test and expansion purposes.
- Additional volt-free closure outputs enable connection to alarms and other systems.
- On-board and off-board current sensing up to 200A is available as an option.
Please call 01305 770440 or email email@example.com to discuss our new challenge TODAY.